Incredible Transport - Train, Bus and Ferry at your Door!
- Prime Residential Development Site
- B4 Mixed-Use
- Boutique Site with Upside
The property is ideally positioned in a well established precinct that surrounds the junction of three of Sydney’s major arterial thoroughfares, being Victoria Road, Devlin Street and Lane Cove Road.
The position of the asset puts it within a 15-20 minute drive of some of Sydney’s major commercial centres such as Sydney CBD, North Sydney, Chatswood, North Ryde and Homebush Bay. Meadowbank is located approximately 15 km north-west of the Sydney CBD and is situated along the major arterial roadway accessing the Greater Northern suburbs of the Sydney Metropolitan area, Homebush Bay and Sydney’s Southern suburbs.
The site is well placed to access essential services and necessary amenities, including hospitals, supermarkets and shopping centres.
Top Ryde Shopping Centre (1.8km), Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre (2km), Meadowbank Train Station (300m) , Concord Hospital (2.7km) and Meadowbank TAFE (450m)
Zoning B4 - Mixed Use
FSR - 2:1
Height - 15.5m
Area - 910.54sqm
Front Boundary - 16.65m
Rear boundary - 15.24m
South boundary - 57.65m
North boundary - 62.14m
Key Investment Highlights
- Prominent high exposure, flexible use site with potential to amalgamate for greater efficiency
- Close proximity to transport services including ferry, bus and rail with established Village Plaza Shopping Centre and one of the largest TAFE institutes in NSW close by
- Immense development possibilities subject to development consent under “Meadowbank Employment Area” development scheme and the relaxation of planning controls
- Easy access to major arterial roads and close proximity to North Ryde, Macquarie Park and Rhodes
- Ability to be maintained as an investment, with broad, flexible zoning and usage opportunities