Historic vacancy in Surry Hill’s Berman House
- 408 sqm of Converted Office Space
- Boasting Polished Wooden Floorboards
- Bathroom and Kitchen Facilities
- Dedicated breakout/meeting rooms
91 Campbell Street is in close proximity to a wide range of amenities, including cafes, health clubs, retail, and is walking distance to Central Station. Located on the corner of Campbell and Commonwealth Street, the property is well placed to benefit from the creative character of the suburb.
This Boutique office space features a large, open plan floor plate with high ceilings, ensuring an abundance of natural light and air flow. The multitude of dedicated office/breakout rooms offer a versatile space able to cater to all tenants. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this established creative business zone positioned on the doorstep of the Sydney CBD.
Key Features Include:
- 408 sqm of dedicated commercial office space
- Bathroom facilities
- Kitchen space
- Easy access to property
- Approx. 400m from Central Station and walking distance to most of the major local amenities.
- Large open plan with glass pane windows and high ceilings, allowing for lovely natural lighting