Rare opporunity to move into the esteemed Berman House – being a part of history
- Large Open Plan
- Two Versatile Office Rooms
- Dedicated Bathroom and Kitchen
104-112 Commonwealth Street is in close proximity to a wide range of amenities, including cafes, health clubs, retail, and is walking distance to Central Station. The property is well placed to benefit from the trendy surroundings and culture of Sydney’s very own SoHo.
The property features a large, open plan floor plate with high ceilings and large glass pane windows, ensuring an abundance of natural light and air flow. The space comes equipped with two dedicated office rooms, with the opportunity to adapt the space creatively. The space offers a dynamic opportunity to be placed within the historic Berman House, giving tenants a chance to contribute to the Suburbs historical identity.
Key Features Include:
- 291 sqm of converted office space on level 4 suite 2
- Kitchen space
- Two versatile office rooms
- Polished wooden floorboards
- Large open plan with high ceiling and glass pane windows allowing for beautiful natural lighting