A modern take on creative office space situated in Pyrmont's most active area
- Dedicated private office/boardrooms
- Parking available on site
- Bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Balcony and harbour views
84 Union Street is in close proximity to a large variety of amenities, including the Star Casino, Union Square, National Maritime Museum, and the full compliment of what Darling Harbour has to offer. The property is well serviced by public transport including the new Light Rail.
This property offers a creative take on a modern office. It features multiple boardrooms with floor to ceiling glass, large open space for hot desks/workstations. The property is well serviced by public transport, while being only a stones throw away from the CBD, this a unique workplace experience.
Key Features Include:
- 194 sqm.
- An abundance of natural light.
- 3 dedicated office/board rooms.
- A large open workspace suited to multiple workstations.
- Reception area/waiting room with a balcony
- Large communal kitchen between the two suites.
- Dedicated Male and Female bathroom facilities for the floor.
- Secondary work area/boardroom with views of Darling Harbour.
- Tandem parking available at $600 per month each.